Monday, March 23, 2020

     Hello everyone!  This blog is not going to be long, but I wanted to reach out to everyone since it looks like we are going to be doing nontraditional instruction for a while.  I miss seeing all the kids and having them in guidance class.  Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.  I have created a google form that anyone can fill out, if they would like to talk with me or if your child would like to talk to me.  It is available to everyone through the OCS web page, under the K-3 Campus Counselor page.  I will put the link here as well: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGkEeGfO7y-DO138HQHqRrmMClozyr9N6KZjK8Sj0yccjw9A/viewform
     The world has changed so drastically in the last week!  Our daily routines are so unlike what we have been used to doing.  I am trying to figure out ways to get families the resources that they may need to navigate this time of uncertainty.  I have lots of resources addressing coping skills for worrying and anxiety.  (Some of these skills we have covered in this year's guidance lessons.)  However, with all of the emails you are already receiving regarding instruction, I don't want to unnecessarily add to anyone's already stressful situation.  Please know that I am available to help.  If you would like for me to give you a call, please fill out the google form and I will contact you as soon as possible.  I am also available through email: kim.bennett@owensborocatholic.org  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need help.  Again my prayers are with all of you. -Mrs. Kim
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

       Hey April, I'm loving your weather!   I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and great spring break!  We are on the down hill sli...